July 8, 2012

Any new knitters interested in learning Illusion Knitting?

Illusion or shadow knitting is very fun and super easy to do.  I have a few projects I have worked in the past and one I am currently working on.  If there is any interest in learning how to do Illusion Knitting, please email me.  I'll then create a video on how to do a project.


What you see when you look straight at the project is just stripes however when viewed from an angle a picture appears.


Donna SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com
 View of Peace Sign when viewed from straight on
 View of Peace Sign scarf when viewed from an angle
 View of Alien sampler when viewed from an angle

 View of Skeleton scarf with smoke when viewed from an angle

4 comments:

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Wow! This is really cool!

Diva said...

i would LOVE to learn this technique Donna. And you are such a good teacher too.

Melissa said...

I dabbled learning to knit last month, I have too many crochet baby blankets to make, so I put it up. I'd love to pick it back up & give this a try, it's so cool!!

Unique2wh0 said...

Will you be doing the skull and alien one in crochet???...I sure hope so they are so cool!

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com